It's Fun 2 B Mimi

Saturday, January 29, 2011

FOR MY VALENTINE!

HAPPY SATURDAY AFTERNOON EVERYONE! 
LOVE is in the air, so this week I couldn't help but make a Valentine, for My Valentine.
Fairy Fun Friday's Challenge is "For Your Sweetheart".

Over at the Do You Stack Up Challenge blog, their theme is "Patterns".
and
Papertake Weekly Challenge blog has a sketch to use.
So that is where I started, and this is what I came up with: 


I used my "beloved" Copics to color my stamped image... (a very old "Stampassions" stamp.)

I used R89, R39, and R85 for the heart.
The flowers are made with a Martha Stewart Punch and I used little dryed Pepper Berries for the centers...I just couldn't find anything else for the flower centers, that I liked.
I'm also entering this in the following challenges;












16 comments:

  1. Cute little card love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely!
    Thanks for playing in the Fairy Fun Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Linda, cute Cupid image, it's adorable
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sweet! The image is absolutely adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely patterns going on there

    kittens DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation of the sketch Linda a nd a very beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your card! Thanks for joining us for this week Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us again next week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable!! beautiful combo of patterns - gorgeous!! thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning! I love the cupid image with the heart and that gorgeous DP. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty - great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!


    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog... hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little stamp! Love the key, sweet touch!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at FFF this week and goodluck! :)

    x♥Tracey♥x
    FFF/DT for PFD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda! Thanks so much for sharing you lovely card with us at DYSU this week!
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable..that lil cupid is too cute. Thanks for joining us Fairy Fun Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, I just love the image you have used and your gorgeous papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete